LITERACY by Three (3rd Grade)
The MADISON PARISH SCHOOL DISTRICT LITERACY DIVISION BELIEVES:
- All students can learn.
- All staff members are literacy teachers.
- Students are instructed and supported at their level—students will receive appropriate differentiated instruction.
- All instruction is explicit and standards-based.
- Professional development is a necessary component to support literacy instruction.
- All instructional decisions are data-driven.
- Educators, administrators, board, and community members are critical to the creation of a culture of literacy.